As the largest industrial air handling specialist in New England, Nauset Engineering & Equipment Inc. has considerable experience with industrial fan applications for both end users and OEM’s alike. At the heart of all ventilation systems, industrial fans are essential for all processes that require air flow. Our expertise and application experience with fans is central to the success of our complete air handling packages. We offer our customers turnkey systems and the benefits of:
- Quality equipment, expert installation, and complete service
- Industrial fans and air handling products from the leading manufacturers
- Cast aluminum and steel industrial fan products
- Fiberglass and PVC industrial fans for corrosive environments
- Industrial fans to meet the needs of a broad range of applications
Our application experience with industrial fan applications includes meeting the needs of a wide variety of clients. Major equipment classification includes:
- Industrial Blowers – for a variety of airflow, pressure, and temperature requirements
- Centrifugal Fans – for applications that require high volumes of air and pressure
- Axial Fans – installed in duct applications such as paint spray booths
- Pressure Blowers – in a variety of housing configurations, construction materials, and inlet sizes
- Plastic Fans – for demanding applications in corrosive environments
- Plug Fans – with or without housing, used by oven and HVAC OEM’s and end users
- Regenerative Blowers – for low volume and high pressure applications
- Plenum Fans – used extensively in OEM Air Handling applications
- High Temperature Fans – for optimal performance in high temperature conditions up to 1000 degrees F
- Wall Fans – commonly used for industrial ventilation applications
Industrial Fan Manufacturers
We represent the leading manufacturers of industrial fans, and offer a complete selection of products to meet the needs and requirements of a variety of industries, facilities and OEM’s.
Ametek Rotron – www.rotron.com
AMETEK Rotron’s Regenerative Blowers and Cooling Systems have successfully supported some of the most stringent Medical, Military and Aerospace vehicles, programs and installations. Products are specifically designed to operate in harsh environments, while delivering effective, efficient and highly reliable products with a one year no fault warranty.
Cincinnati Fan and Ventilator Company, Inc. – www.cincinnatifan.com
For over 50 years Cincinnati Fan has been manufacturing cast aluminum and fabricated steel industrial fans, blowers and exhausters for the OEM and Industrial marketplace. In addition to their catalogued products, which include fans that range from 1/4 to 125 horsepower, Cincinnati Fan manufactures custom models, designed to meet the specific needs and requirements in numerous applications.
Twin City Fan & Blower Co. – www.tcf.com
A leading developer and manufacturer of high quality commercial and industrial fans, Twin City Fan & Blower has a complete product line consisting of a comprehensive selection of centrifugal fans and blowers, axial fans and power roof ventilators. With thousands of successful installations worldwide, Twin City Fans & Blowers has a proven track record for taking on the most technically challenging and unique applications.
Contact us or call 877-685-6299 to discuss your fan and blower needs today!